Descendants of Paul Leprince (22/11/1704 to 28/03/1760) fifth child of Joseph Leprince & Claude Aleaume
See Descendants of Noel Leprince (d.1590)
On 10/05/1738 in Orléans, Paul Leprince 'Toilier à Orléans et á Laval' married Françoise Pointe who was born in Puiseaux en G. and died in 1784. They had two children:
(1) Françoise Leprince who died in 1785. On 25/02/1757 at Laval, she married François Ringuet, 'Tissier à Laval' (1735 to 1805) and they had three children.
(1) François Ringuet
(2) Paul Ringuet who married Felicité Bridou
(3) Julien Ringuet 'Marchand tapissier' (1766 to 1839). On 09/04/1831 he became the second husband of Jeanne Jarry who was the widow of his first cousin Paul Leprince (see below) who had died in 1820.
(2) Paul Leprince, Maitre de Poste à Laval (04/02/1740 to 1784). On 02/02/1761 in Neuville aux Loges he married Amable Pointe who was born in Pithviers in 1734 and died in Paris on 05/11/1808. They had two children.
(1) Paul Leprince 'Toiler à Orléans' was born on 10/11/1761 at Laval, and died on 10/06/1820. On 26/05/1788, at Laval, he married Jeanne Jarry (who was born on 20/02/1771 and died on 16/11/1881 in Paris at the age of 110.) They had six children. See Paul Leprince & Jeanne Jarry.
(2) Amable Leprince who was born and died in 1763.