(1) Mildred Elizabeth Young. Born 1880 Bayswater. Married Clarence Arthur Hadler 1901.
Their children were:
(1) Rita Hadler. Born 1903. Died 1904.
(2) Arthur Hadler. Born 1904.
(3) Henry Hadler.
(2) Roland Francis Young. Born 4th June 1882. Died 1947. Married Catherine Davidson 1904. One son:
(1) Douglas Jerrold Young who was born 1906 in Romford.
(3) Major Henry Jerrold Young. See 3-MajorHenryJerroldYoung&NellieMatthews
(4) Hirell Catherine Douglas Young. see below*
(5) Margaret Young. Born 1890. Died 1919. On 23rd Jan.1908, at Nelson BC, she married Andrew Miller who was born 1879 and died 12th Nov.1918. Their children were:
(1) Hirrell Elizabeth Miller
(2) Robert Andrew Miller
(3) Henry James Miller
(4) Andrew John Miller
(5) Roland David Miller
(6) Margaret Ruth Miller
(4) Hirell Catherine Douglas Young. (see above*) Born 3rd Jan. 1887. Died 20th August 1981 in North Vancouver. She was married twice:
First to (1) Lt.Col.Thomas Richard Evans DSO RWF c.1907. He died 3rd Oct. 1918 k.i.a. Battle of St.Quentin Canal. Their children, all born in British Colombia, were:
(1) Henry Evans.
(2) David Evans. Born 1917. He and his wife had two children, both born in Canada:
(1) Dr. David Evans.
(2) Thomas Evans.
(3) Olwen Evans. Married Rev. Neil Gregor Smith who was born in 1915. Two children:
(1) Katherine Smith.
(2) John Gregor Smith.
Then to (2) Rumsey between 1919-1925. Three children:
(1) Elizabeth Ann Rumsey.
(2) John Douglas Henry Rumsey. Born 1925. Died 17th Nov.1982 at New Westminster, BC.
(3) Rev. Gavin Montague Rumsey. Married Lois Ford in 1962. Two children:
(1) Suzanne Rumsey
(2) Mark Rumsey